by Ann Robson
Robson has had a long career in journalism and is now a freelance writer. She moved to Whispering Pines with her husband, Bruce, in 1997. She is an active volunteer at local, county and state levels with special emphasis on caregiving and aging.
Read Ann’s monthly OutreachNC column, click below:
- May 2013: Take time to enjoy the children
- April 2013: “Argo” treads fine line
- March 2013: "Sure an' we had a grand time"
- February 2013: How do I love thee?
- January 2013: No resolutions, just dreams
- December 2012: 'Merry' Christmas thoughts...
- November 2012: Each new day worthy of our thanks
- October 2012: Do you need what you want?
- September 2012: Blame the heat wave...
- August 2012: It's not easy being a lefty